Toyota Avalon boasts space, safety fit for your family
The 2016 Toyota Avalon is great for your next family vehicle thanks to its interior space and safety technology.
Are you a parent searching for a sedan that will save you from the boring full size sedans that dominate the streets today? Toyota of Goldsboro can offer the Toyota Avalon, which is ready and fit to be the latest addition to your family.
The 2016 Toyota Avalon is a stylish car that sports upscale looks, is teeming with technology and is available at an affordable price at your local Goldsboro Toyota dealer. A full-size sedan that delivers on full-sized features like a powerful V6 engine, a spacious interior and a host of high tech gadgets for convenience, the 2016 Avalon is made for family life and road trips.
The safety and protection of your children and loved ones is the priority of every parent, and Toyota takes this quite seriously as well by implementing safety features that rank at or near the top of the large sedan class. Check out some of the safety features that make a 2016 Avalon a proud protector:
- Front and rear crumple zones & side impact door beams
- Ten airbags
- Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Traction Control (TRAC)
- Whiplash-Injury lessening driver and front passenger seats
- Four-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Toyota’s Smart Stop technology
- Brake Assist (BA) and Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- The Star Safety System provides enhanced traction and stability control
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
Besides its life-saving capabilities, the 2016 Toyota Avalon will also save your budget with money-saving fuel efficiency of up to 31 miles per gallon from it’s 268 horsepower engine that provides plenty of power for the passing lane. Combined with its super-affordable starting price of $32,650, the 2016 Avalon is a steal of a deal.
Visit Toyota of Goldsboro today and test drive this sensational sedan around the block to check out how all the technology and capabilities can work for your family. Your family budget — and your family members — will love you for it.